Sea Buckthorn Juice Raw Organic
Unpasteurised Organic Sea Buckthorn Juice 500ml by Nordic Gold
"The vibrant orange berries of the Sea Buckthorn plant are one of natures most astonishing secrets. Every berry is treasure trove of nutritional delights. Sea buckthorn berries, native to Britain, Ireland, North Europe, Russia, China and India have been used for centuries for their nutritional and medicinal value. The berries are surely one of the most nourishing superfoods of Europe and should be ranked on the World stage as a true gift from nature, for all ages. They are exceptionally high in Vitamin C, are a good source of Omega 7, 6, 3 and 9, Vitamin E, K and the B group. The berries are very rich in antioxidants. Our juice is alive, creamy, tangy, and deeply nourishing, your body will immediately recognize the formidable power of these berries. After all, there is a reason why we call it Nordic Gold"
Made from 100% Organically Produced Sea Buckthorn Berries, and nothing else.
Please select from the following pack sizes for multi save options:
- 1 x 500ml bottle (£9.99)
- 5 x 500ml bottle (£47.99)
- 10 x 500ml bottle (£89.00)
- 20 x 500ml bottle (£169.99)
For more information on this product please see below
Taste and Directions Drink a minimum of 100ml a day, all the way up to 500ml a day for best results. The juice is very nourishing and energy-rich, especially relevant for the very active or those who are convalescing. As sea buckthorn is low in sugar, and naturally very high in Omega 7 and Vitamin C, alongside other essential acids like Omega 3 and 6, some people may prefer to mix it with high quality honey, or fresh juiced apple, carrot or orange. Others will prefer to drink it straight, as a breathtaking and tangy "wake-me up.
A short synopsis of properties Sea buckthorn berries are native to the higher altitudes and coastal regions of the British Isles, Ireland, the Baltics, the Nordics, Russia and China. These hardy, medicinal berries are one of natures best kept secrets, containing a complex of extremely valuable organic compounds - vitamins, amino acids, organic acids, potent antioxidants and an unmatched fatty acid balance.
There are also 18 amino acids, 14 vitamins (A, B group, C, D and K), 11 micro elements (zinc, calcium, iron, etc.), 36 types of flavonoids and 42 types of beneficial lipids. The berries are very high in a myriad of antioxidants including excellent amounts of the master “antioxidant-enzyme” Superoxide Dismutase (SOD).
In fact, sea buckthorn is allegedly the only food in the world that contains all of the critical Omega fats:
- Omega 3 (holds, and allows the body to process sunlight, reduces inflammation and fatigue)
- Omega 5 (a very powerful antioxidant, at least six times more potent than grape seed extract)
- Omega 6 (activity against mutations, benign or otherwise)
- Omega 7 (reduces articulation pain, eczema and psoriasis symptoms, regenerates skin and helps skin process UVB)
- Omega 9 (cholesterol-lowering)
Sea buckthorn juice also contains:
- Serotonin - this substance is essential for nervous conduction processes (excitation and inhibition, nerve impulse transmission, and the balancing of human emotions). Serotonin protects against radiation and increases our immunity against infectious diseases.
- Beta Carotene - contains Vitamin A. This provitamin greatly contributes to healthy tanning. Beta Carotene is an antagonist of cholesterol; it acts as an active prophylactic agent for the treatment of atherosclerosis.
- Uric acid - is similar in activity to adrenal gland hormones. It has anti - inflammatory properties and it helps with wound healing and prevents ulcers and erosion formation.
- Succinic Acid- Protects against the toxic chemical effects of the antibiotics. Reduces the harmful effects of radiation. Used to a heal sclerosis, epilepsy, atherosclerosis, heart and vascular sclerosis, liver disease and various central nervous system diseases.
- Oleanol Acid - expands the heart and brain blood vessels, improves blood circulation and tones the body.
Sea buckthorn juice benefits:
- Restores the skin back to its elasticity and improves its structure and radiance.
- Removes subcutaneous hemorrhages.
- Prevents from colds and infectious diseases
- Helps with tissue regeneration (renewal) and promotes wound healing
- Inhibits carcinogenic activity, which encourages the formation of malignant tumours
- Contributes to strengthening the immune system
- Acts as a strong antioxidant and antidepressant
- Delays aging and speeds up cell renewal
- Prevents inflammations
- Decreases the bad cholesterol
- Stimulates the immune system
- Improves blood circulation and prevents blocking of arteries
- Invigorates and imparts renewed vigour
- Helps to keep the brain active
- Tonifies the nervous system
- Reduces the toxicity resulting from radiation and chemotherapy
Sea buckthorn juice is also one of the world’s most calorific fruits, and one 500ml bottle contains 490 calories.
Made from 100% Organically Certified Latvian Sea Buckthorn Berries, and nothing else. This is raw, unpasteurised product that will last 21 days from fresh in the refrigerator, or for 6 months in a frozen state.