Fenugreek Seeds Organic and Sproutable
The first of our new range of high quality organic sprouting seeds.
Our Egyptian fenugreek seeds certified by the Soil Association are a gloriously fast-sprouting heirloom seed, effortlessly assuming that most revered role of both food and medicine. Sprouted fenugreek seeds are a wonderful addition to all manner of salads, savoury courses, vegetable ferments or eaten as a snack by themselves with a few herbs, sea salt and oil. Of course, they can also be added unsprouted into the cooking pot to impart their signature curry-esque flavour.
Please select from the following weights:
- 500g (£16.99)
- 5kg (£115.00) BULK BUY
saving of £1.10 per 100g compared to 500g option
For more information on this product please see below
- Soak 20-50g of seeds overnight in clean water.
- Strain in the morning and then rinse.
- Leave straining in organic cotton bag/sieve and rinse twice a day.
- Your sprouts will be ready in 2-4 days, depending on room temperature. Ready is a tad subjective, but I like them to have tails of 1 - 2 cms.
- Locate to fridge when your seeds have reached their required growth.